Thursday, November 11, 2010

Toyo C1S, Michelin Primacy LC & Turanza GR-90: You Decide

Toyo C1S
I have been using Bridgestone RE001 for 2 years till i have change to TOYO C1S due to wear. RE001 tire grip in the wet & dry is very impressive. They're very progressive especially the wet & I feel safe throwing the car around on the open road. 

Some might find the road noise on coarse chip a bit annoying but it's not that bad. I use this with my Mazda 5, absolutely quiet for performance tyre. 

TOYO C1S tyre is even smoother compared to RE001. Of course, we are talking about non performance tyre. The first thing came into my mind when changing to non performance tyre is ue to i need a quiet, but not comprised in wet and dry grip. I must said, C1S does the job. You might as well consider C1S!

No comments:

Post a Comment